Tuesday, January 08, 2008

LaRouche

"Sir, the U.S. dollar is falling."

Said to me by a man handing out pamphlets outside the Metro station. I assumed him to be some political crazy and walked on.

A few steps later I passed one of his pamphlets someone had dropped on the ground and saw "www.LaRouche...". Assume no more, my good Oliver. Now we know the man wasn't just a political crazy, but a good old-fashioned crazy crazy. Come on, who else would support Lyndon LaRouche?

Ahh, the joys of a presidential election and third-party candidates. Folks, when are you going to learn that third parties don't matter? Heck, my vote in Virginia doesn't matter. Has always been, probably will always be a red state.

Oh, that my vote counted.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 9:43 PM, Blogger alyson said...

Who knows -- Virginia is increasingly becoming a swing state (dare I say it, a "purple" state). With two Democratic governors in a row and Webb's election to the Senate last year, things may be changing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home