Blogging New Year's Eve
I got enough grief about not live-blogging Christmas morning, so here is some live blogging for New Year's Eve.
We're here at David and Bonnie's for New Year's Eve with David, Bonnie & Michael; Aaron, Tiffany, Logan & Samara; Kristin, Clara & I; Bruce & Colter (Julie isn't feeling well); and Trevor and Maria (Tiffany's brother and sister-in-law.) We just finished eat, the kids are running wild, and the Wii is on. Bless Costco pizza and Tiffany's grape salad. Everyone has brought their holiday goodies and we've all committed to throwing anything that doesn't get eaten tonight away. Don't think we're incredibly health-concious people; it's our way of justifying gorging ourselves tonight.
The kids are going down at 8pm and the games will begin.
Labels: friends

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I just got on, anxious to see if you had blogged. Five already. Can hardly wait to read them all. Sorry to hear about Julie. Best to her. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home