Monday, February 18, 2008

Something About Presidents

Today is Monday, but my daddy was home today. Mommy told me why, and it's something about presidents, but I don't know what a president is. All I know is I got to play with Daddy again today instead of only seeing him at dinner and bath time.

This morning I sat with him and he showed me some videos on his really cool iPod. I think the little earphone was the best, especially when Daddy let me hold it myself. I kept putting it next to my ear and moving it away to see what would happen. It worked best when it was right next to my ear.


Since it was so nice this morning, Mommy and I went to the grocery store to get some food for a picnic with Daddy. We went to a place called Frying Pan Park and had lunch and then went to see some animals. They have a small farm at the park with cows and sheep and pigs. Mommy says they have more animals during the summer and we'll have to go back when it gets warmer.

First we saw some little cows who kept poking their heads out of the fence and trying to nibble and lick me. That was pretty funny.



Then we walked over to another barn where there were some mama sheep with their little babies.



We saw some pigs too, but they were really smelly and it was really muddy around their pens so we didn't look for too long. I started to get tired before we could find the chickens, but I did get to see some flocks of birds flying around. Daddy says they were pigeons, and that pigeons are the rats of the sky. What does that mean?

Then for dinner we went to this new restaurant because Daddy and Mommy had a buy one, get one free coupon. I really liked their black beans. I mean, really, really, really. Mommy wished she had the camera because I was such a mess when I was done. People in the restaurant kept coming over and laughing. I laughed too, because I like it when people pay attention to me.

I think I like this whole president thing. Can we do it again next week?

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Mom/Debbie Lou said...

Clara-

I love your pink shoes!

Love, Oma

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Frying Pan Park is a fun place, Clara. Do be sure to see the animals in the spring. They have some of the White House turkies there. They are huge! Love, Grma C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home