This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Cutest. Picture. Ever.
What do you get when you combine two tired, cuddly toddlers and an Oliver?
Precious!!! I showed Toby and told him that will be him in 1 year with our little Colin & Luci. We both love the photo of Clara in the chair with her feet up, she is the cutest. I am still in the hospital, I am 31 weeks now and they are still "being good" and staying in. Hope all is well. - Andrea
3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Precious!!! I showed Toby and told him that will be him in 1 year with our little Colin & Luci. We both love the photo of Clara in the chair with her feet up, she is the cutest. I am still in the hospital, I am 31 weeks now and they are still "being good" and staying in. Hope all is well. - Andrea
Aww. :)
Very cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home