My New Chair
When we went to Uncle Matt & Aunt Honor's house after Christmas I found this really neat chair that belongs to my cousins. I loved to climb in it and lounge, and sometimes I would even sit in it for a few minutes. Mommy says it was amazing that I would be still for more than 30 seconds. I don't know what she means, but whatever. Here's a picture of me having fun in the chair:
Since I had such a good time with that chair, Mommy started looking around for a little chair for me to have at home. Our friend Julie told her that IKEA sells chairs for kids like me. So when Bruce and Julie went to IKEA last weekend, Mommy asked them to pick one up for me. They brought it over and my friend Bruce was really, really nice and put it together for me right away. I love it! I climbed in it and Daddy took this picture:
When I woke up the next morning the very first thing I did was go and sit in my chair. I took one of the blankets from the couch and cuddled up with it:
Then I played "Where's Clara?" with Mommy & Daddy for awhile:

It's so great to have a chair that fits me and no one else, so I don't have to get mad when someone else sits in it. I do that sometimes. Mommy will have to tell you about how mad I got on Sunday at church when someone tried to sit in my chair in the foyer.
We love IKEA!
Labels: Clara

4 Comments: (Post a Comment)
My granddaughter is so adorable!
Love, Oma
She's a little girl now ... awww. She looks so sophisticated in her new chair in the second picture.
So very, very cute. Does she have some of Kurt's side of the gene pool in her? Mom
NICE! I just love it when you "fall" into a great favorite for your kids. Makes you just want to go "aaahhhhh..."
Post a Comment
<< Home