My First Prayer
Here's a picture of me outside standing on my favorite mechanical cover. I always go stand over here when we go outside.Oh, I have something to tell my Blog-adoring Public. Today I did something very special. I said my first prayer all by myself! Mommy and Daddy have been helping me say my prayers. When I pray I always say, "Bless Paw Paw," (Grandpa, Mommy's Daddy) and I say, "Bless Michael." I also say, "Bless Mama," "Bless Dada," and "Bless Anna."
Today Daddy starting telling me the things to pray and I realized, "Hey, I know what to do!" So I said, "Bless Paw Paw. Bless Michael. Name. Jesus. Christ. Amen."
Mommy and Daddy freaked out. Daddy gave me a big hug and had a big smile on his face. Mommy almost cried. I guess I'm becoming a big girl.
Labels: Clara

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
What a doll Clara is. How are you guys? And Anna is so beautiful! What can we do for you? Does Clara want to come over and play for a bit so Mommy and baby Anna can rest?
Yeah for Clara!! Such a fun thing!
Post a Comment
<< Home