Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogging During Church

I taught Gospel Doctrine today. The lesson was on the Law of Consecration. There were a couple of rough spots, but overall it went well. How can you hate on a discussion of the Law of Consecration that contains references to Ayn Rand. I so rock.

Now I'm sitting in Priesthood and we are discussing Elder Hales' talk on Provident Living. What makes this lesson so blog-worthy?

References to M.C. Hammer by a class member and Vanilla Ice by the teacher (the Quorum President).

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Major LOL here! Shared with Dad and Grandma. Sounds like an outstanding Sunday tailored made for you. Love.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

Referring to Ayn Rand is okay, but MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice??!!?? You have to get out of UTAH!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger tara said...

I MUST know how you tied Ayn Rand into a lesson about the Law of Consecration. you so DO rock!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger jodycake said...

Sigh... I miss your Gospel Doctrine class. But in all fairness, Provo probably needs your Ayn Rand awesomeness more than the east coast does. Still, I wish I could have been there for it!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger beezbond said...

vanilla ice - so wrong
i was much more germine with edward bellamy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home