An Update
Looks like Fifi has high bilirubin like Clara did. Rather than take her home and come get her levels check daily for the next couple of days, the doctors ordered some photo therapy. Check her out under the lights.
Oh, and I say her name in the video.
Labels: Baby #2

7 Comments: (Post a Comment)
What a lovely name! I can't wait to meet little Anna. I wish you all the best in Clara's adjustment.
-Sara
Cute name, glad she has one. Hope the billirubin clears up quickly.
-Mom/Sally
(Goodbye Fifi!)
Looks like little Anna is starting off on the right side of the shade to combat her genetic pasty whiteness.
Alex is not feeling well and won't sleep so I have a chance to get on the computer. I, too, was interested to see the lights. Never new what really went on with that. I do hope she clears up quickly. You all are in my prayers. Much love
I do like Anna. Lots. Strong work. Classic name.
Hey! That's one of my names. :) I love the name - beautiful and classic, just like Clara's.
I was kind of getting used to calling her The Fi. Welcome to the Crazy Christensen Family, Anna!
Anna is a beautiful name. Congrats guys
(Yay! No more Fifi!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home