Big Shoes, Little Shoes
It amazes me how big our little Clara has become. She is increasingly independent by the day. She has opinions about which toys to play with, which shoes to wear, which snacks to eat. (One might be tempted to wonder where this comes from, but let's be honest: have you met her grandparents?) She is changing so rapidly.
Tomorrow I will get to meet her little sister. (Name undecided. Suggestions in the comments.) I want to try to remember all the little moments that I'm starting to forget for Clara. Will she scream for the first hour of her life like Clara did? Will she have a mullet like Clara did? Will she make cute little noises like Clara did?
Don't keep me waiting, little one. I so want to meet you.
Labels: Baby #2


8 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Brighamina
Ahti
Ida
Ilta
Kaija
Maija
Eva
Eira
Hellevi
and other Finnish beauties
Brucina?
Erica
Colterra
Erin
You call Clara "Peanut", so will #2 be "Popcorn"?
I still like Leah.
Good luck on the name thing (and I'll pray she turns head-down tonight, because the only person who doesn't want a c-section more than I do is Kristin).
T I M
You're in our thoughts and prayers today-best of luck greeting a new little one!! Oliver, I thought about you and your girls the other day and I thought that you will be a great dad for girls!! You always make everyone feel good about themselves and that's a great thing for a dad of girls!!
As for names....
We never used Nugenta??!!! TOTALLY kidding on that one!!
Good luck on the name and birth!!
Good luck today! In the name department we had 2 boy and 2 girl names chosen due to the twins. We are not having anymore wee ones but have left over favorite names now:
Girl: Molly Grace & Boy: Gabriel (Gabe) Hans of course Hans was Toby's family tradition.
Amy said... Diana
Jacob said... Taco Bell.
:-) We love you and are thinking of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home