Thursday, December 21, 2006

Take time to be daddy...

With Clara's arrival I've noticed a marked decline in the amount of time that I have to blog. While posting about the playdate last night, I was so tired sentences came out wrong, ideas were not coherent, and I started to feel lucky that I had just gotten the pictures into place. Being the obsessive type that I am I'll probably go back and correct the factual errors in these posts over the next few weeks as we settle into life with a baby. See if you can find the contradictory statements in the second and third paragraphs of the playdate post. It's not hard.

This morning I was holding Clara after she ate, loving the feeling of a sleeping baby on my chest, and asked Kristin to take a picture. Though I look terrible, and you can't see Clara's face, you can see Clara's hair. I've been dying to show you all her head full of hair - it's adorable! The funny thing is that from the front she looks almost bald and from the back you can see this thick shock of hair! We joke that with a receding hairline and a mullet she's doomed.

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get used to the lack of sleep. Kristin will have it worse, but...

Talk to David to find out how much they are (not) sleeping.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Get used to that permasmile. You'll need it at 3am. And she's adorable by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home