All Cleaned Up
Clara finally made it to our room around 11:30pm last night. We got better acquainted for a little over an hour then all turned in. We slept from 1am to 3am, when Clara woke up a little fussy. Kristin held her for a while, then she went back down from 3:30am until 7am. She has yet to really eat, but the nurses say to not expect her to eat until 6:39pm tonight!

Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!Labels: Clara

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Congratulations Christensen family. Clara is an absolute doll. I am so thrilled for you. I have been thinking about you guys because I spent all last night and most of today in the hospital with my friend while she had a baby. I kept thinking Kristing just did this. I can't wait to see that precious baby. It was quite the experience to be a part of the birth of a child. I am quite grateful for adoption and that I have not had to experience labor.
Well wishes and Merry Christmas.
Timberly
Post a Comment
<< Home