Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE (Updated)

Update: New high score. 3,077,790. Can you say, "Obsess much?" And it was on computer, ergo the score on Kristin's wasn't a fluke.


I knew you wouldn't believe me without proof. Check it out. New high score: 1,162,550.

Related Post: Winterbells

Labels:

7 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 10:38 AM, Blogger boiling123 said...

Oliver that is insane. How did you do it? What kind of mouse are you using? I've decided my bluetooth mouse is a handicap. Maybe you are playing it on an old Pentium II that is super slow. How long did it take to get that high...

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, that is so funny because I was just getting online to post Andy's new high score of 256,000. I seriously did a double take at the screen, in disbelief, that ONE MILLION was what I was seeing. Now that he knows it's possible, Andy is never going to give up until he at least matches that score. WHAT IS THIS ADDICTING GAME???
On a side note, I really enjoy Orisinal's "Dog for All Seasons" as well. It's a little less stressful for me.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

On my computer, which is super fast, I've gotten up to 253,000. It was on Kristin's computer, a little slower than mine, with a Dell wireless mouse that I got the 1.1 million.

It's all about exponential growth - you hit the dove at 250k you jump to 500k. Likewise, with 500k to 1 million.

P.S. And regarding how long it took me to get that high ... a could of blunts.

P.P.S. Who are you, boiling123?

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put the crack down and go to bed Oliver. Oh wait. Maybe I should take my own advice.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oliver, Andy is addicted. His new high score is 8080000. I don't know how to post a screen shot in the comments section, but I promise, he really did it. Who knew that a simple little bunny hopping around on bells could be so fun.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger boiling123 said...

I officially stink at this game, no point in playing further...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger boiling123 said...

Alright I finally got a decent score 693,740 - 1 million is in sight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home