Love of Google Analytics Part II
One of my favorite things to view in Google Analytics is the map that shows the geographic location of the visitors to our blog. The other night my brother Jared and I were comparing the places our traffic comes from when I realized I've had two international visits. The first is from London. Not too surprising as I've linked to someone living in London off a cousin's blog. The one that shocked me was Zimbabwe.
You heard me right Zimbabwe. To be more precise: Harare, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe. I'm dying to know who our African visitor is.

Click on image to view full size.
Related Post: Google Analytics
Labels: Google Analytics

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I LOVE GOOGLE ANALYTICS! You are the best for blogging about it and getting me hooked -- I guess Jared's right about you and online crack. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home