Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Google Analytics

I've often wonder who visits our site. The URL has been passed around to family, friends, coworkers, etc. I was poking around for free web counters Monday night when I found a post on a message board recommending Google Analytics. I checked it out and was surprised at how easy to use it is. So, I added it to our blog.

It's easy! Visit the site, register or use your Google username to sign in, then they provide you with some code to drop in your blogger template and - BAM - you have charts and graphs that show who is coming to your site, how often, and from where.

Check out our graphs as of tonight (click for larger image):Thanks go out to ericandjenarecute.com and moorlaps.blogspot.com for being our top referrers!

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's our pleasure!! ;) Actually, I'm guessing that some of those hits coming from our site are my mom... she told me that she loves your blog!! Well, her and me, of course. Did I mention that I'm addicted to these things??

ps - the pizza is a snap -- let's have a cousin pizza party!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home