Saturday, November 04, 2006

Refreshment

An update on my Sunbeams and the excellent comedy they provide...note that no names will be used in order to protect the "innocent."

So last Sunday during the lesson little guy #1 decided to play "Ice Cream Man" and pass out imaginary ice cream cones to the other children in the class. Little guy #2 joined right in on the fun and took periodic licks from his invisible cone. At one point we started playing a matching game and when his turn came around little guy #2 said to me, "I feel ill. The only thing that will help is some ice cream." He then pretended to lick his cone and played his turn.

We go through the same routine on his next turn, except this time he says, "The only thing that will help is some ice cream and herb." He then pantomines taking a drag from a joint.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even laugh...at the time anyway. I'm definitely laughing now. I wonder if there's something going on in that house I should be worried about.

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is going on in both houses??

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home