Oliver's Top 10 Songs
At work the other day Thalia's Amor a la Mexicana came on my iPod. I took out my headphones, turned to my coworker Sonja and said, "I think this is probably my all-time favorite song." Sonja took off her glasses, looked at me, and said, "Oliver, you'd be hard pressed to come up with a top ten list." After denying her repeatedly, I decided to take up the charge.
That night upon arriving home I opened iTunes (7.0.2), created a playlist "Oliver Top 10," and combed through my music library adding the songs I felt deserved to be on my Top 10 List.
It's 34 songs long. I think I lost.
The list:
- Breathe - Télépopmusik
- Amor a la Mexicana - Thalia
- Cells - The Servant
- Politik - Coldplay
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Fix You - Coldplay
- I Miss You - Blink-182
- Tibet (A Passage To...) - Tibet Project
- Karma [Extended Mix] - Karma
- Yo Vivire - Celia Cruz
- Black Dada (Edo-mae Mix) - Fantastic Plastic Machine
- In the Deep - Bird York
- Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
- Dare - Gorillaz
- Let Go - Frou Frou
- Somnambulist - BT
- Force Of Gravity - BT
- Firewater - BT
- Feel Good Inc (Single Edit) - Gorillaz
- Raspberry Swirl - Tori Amos
- The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
- Float On - Modest Mouse
- It's In Our Hands - Björk
- Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
- Ojos Así - Shakira
- Satellite - BT
- Drowned World/Substitute For Love - Madonna
- Ray Of Light - Madonna
- Redemption's Son - Joseph Arthur
- Dreaming in Colour - Art of Noise
- Rock Paper Scissors - Ani DiFranco
- Headlock - Imogen Heap
- Jung At Heart - Master Cylinder
- Ja Sei Namorar - Tribalistas

Labels: music

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
O,
Found this group today and thought you might appreciate it - a girls a capella group did a really great version of "Hide and Seek." You'd also like their version of "Breathe Me" (originally by Sia).
http://www.myspace.com/7335642
(Yeah, yeah, MySpace - you'll survive it)
Post a Comment
<< Home