Sunday, December 10, 2006

Winterbells

I check out the site jayisgames.com a couple of times a week. I hadn't been there in about two weeks and was reading up on all the games I might have missed in that time. Came across a great game called Winterbells.

In the game you use your mouse to guide bunny with the goal to hit white bells in the sky. Each bell earns you incrementally more points and pushes your higher in the sky. The background music is pleasant. The graphics are great. Easy to understand. Easy to play. Overall a fun quick play.

Go give it a whirl and let me know how you do. My current best is 30,570.

Update: Proof of my new high score: 90,200.

Related Post: The Bliss of Online Games

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your score. My in too shameful to post.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa -- long day already and it's only 8:10. I meant to say **Mine is to shameful to post**, not "My in too", all of which are incorrect! Yikes.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction #3 (Motherhood is making my brain turn into...sand.) MINE IS TOO shameful to post. Anyway, grammar aside, Andy and I are slightly obsessed with the music to this game (and apparently I am obsessed with posting comments.) We have been playing it for the past half hour, and Andy got a score of 33,000. How do you boys do it??? I am still in the 4000 range.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger boiling123 said...

Dude, how did you get 30,000!!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger fiona said...

Wow, that is surprisingly fun and addicting. I stink at it, but, hey, the bunny's so cute!!! Gotta go, need to get practicing...
~F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home