Friday, December 08, 2006

Where is the love?

The following is an actual conversation overheard at our house last Friday night:

Oliver: "Do you think I'm a whack job and you're sorry you married me?"
Kristin: "Those are two separate questions."

When the exchange was repeated the following day at Kristin's baby shower, the following conversation was overheard:

Kristin: "They are. I can answer yes to one and no to the other."
Mika: "Which is which?"
Kristin: "That I won't reveal."

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is that Kristin answered them in order--"whack job": yes, "sorry": no. Otherwise...well, Oliver, we have an extra bed for you. :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Oliver and Kristin. It took me a while to stalk you down, since you cut me out of your lives several years ago. Too bad for you, I am a very resourceful girl, not to be underestimated.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child. If I ever recover from the sting of your cruel dismissal, I might deign to buy you a present.

If you have any interest in fanning the smouldering embers of what was a beautiful friendship, I can be reached at: johansen_randi@yahoo.com

Just kidding. Love you kids. And seriously, congratulations!

Love,
Randi

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post.

My wife can really relate to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home