Chasing Sobriety
Okay. I love Evanescence. Cool bad. Hot lead singer. Hard sound without the lameness of most rock bands. They get play on almost every radio station in town. Shouldn't be a bad thing, right?WRONG.
When someone gets play on every station in town (okay, not WPGC, the top station in the city, urban music) they become what? Overplayed. Most evenings you can't listen to the radio for five minutes without hearing that song. Don't get me wrong. I like the song. I'm just done listening to it.
Same thing is happening with the new Snow Patrol song. Chasing Cars is a great song. Chasing Cars has appeal on hard rock and pop stations. Chasing Cars even has a cool video. Unfortunately, Chasing Cars is overplayed.
Labels: music

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I hate the fact that songs get overplayed. I really like Chasing Cars. The key for me is that I have not listened to the radio that much in the last month or two. Else, I would probably feel the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home