Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nesting

Well, it looks like Kristin has started nesting. For her, nesting has taken the form of scrapbooking. She has a list of 15 pages she wants to finish in the next week and a half. Three down, twelve to go.
She just finished another one. Four and eleven. Can she make it?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Kristin, go! I started on a project like that myself and didn't finish before Sophie arrived... looks like it will be many moons now before it gets done!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse...but I'm not sure how.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute. I also tried quite unsuccessfully to complete a similar project before the twins. I have actually lost the scrapbook since!

Good luck with Clara! Please post pictures of her! I can't wait to see them. We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home