My New Little Sister
Paw Paw and Nanna came to visit yesterday. They've been playing with me all day today. I have no idea where Mommy and Daddy are. Paw Paw keeps saying something about a pital, but I don't know what that is.
Then, this afternoon, we went to the doctor and saw Mommy and Daddy. They have a baby with them. I think it belongs to the doctor, that's why we saw the baby at the doctor. Paw Paw took some videos of me with the baby.
I saw that the baby had a mouth, nose, eyes, neck, and hands, then I said, "All done baby." That means I want to do something new.
A little while later Daddy asked if I wanted to hold the baby on my lap. He seems to be very concerned that I like her. Which is weird, because I think she belongs to the doctor. Isn't the doctor going to take the baby home? Again, Paw Paw took videos of me holding the baby.
Mommy said I was very good for being soft. When I asked about Fifi and pointed to Mommy's tummy, she pointed to the baby and said the baby is Fifi. How did she get out?
Labels: Baby #2

6 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I love how enamored Clara is with Fifi.
To say in the immortal words of Colter: "Ah, the wonders of life."
What a precious event to have captured. Jeff is a great videographer. I loved hearing Clara giggle. Have fun with two little girls! What a new experience for our family.
"all done baby" - gotta love that kid!
Awww, Clara loves The Fi!
How cute! Clara will be a good big sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home