Happy Easter...Belatedly
So sorry for the lack of posts, but Miss Anna's arrival happened to coincide with a busy time of the semester. With finals looming and a job search in full swing, Dad has been busy and Mom...well, Mom has been tired. Really, really tired. Comes with the territory, right?
Anyway, I thought I'd take the two minutes when both kids are in their cribs to post a couple of pictures from Easter. I thought about doing an egg hunt for Clara, but quickly came to my senses and realized that the two-year-old wouldn't care. So we just did very simple Easter baskets instead and took some pictures outside. The contents of Clara's basket (some jelly beans and Smarties...no milk chocolate bunnies for my dairy-allergic child) were enough to keep her happy and on a sugar high for quite some time Sunday afternoon.
This little chunk seems to have a perma-scowl:
Someone thinks she's a sly one, sneaking off with two Easter baskets:
Daddy cuddles are the best:
Aided and abetted by her father:
Sisterly love (really, Clara does love the baby a lot...maybe too much. But that's a whole post in itself.):
Grandma's package arrived today, and this is what happened with the sheet of stickers when Mom tried to look over some hospital bills. I should have known it was too quiet:

7 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Ok that last picture is really funny cause Madi did that just a few months ago. I wish I could say they grow out of it but they don't. Anna is so cute!
Cute babies!! (at least one baby I guess!!) Loved the sticker picture and good luck with that one! I have both a love/hate relationship with stickers-they're great as long as they stay on paper or shirts!!
Anna is SO cute. All that HAIR! 'Course, look at her sis. Ahhh...stickers...in the words of Monk: they're "a blessing, and a curse."
Such adorable girls. I can hardly wait to meet Anna. We met Kate the other day and she is so cute and cuddley, just what one would expect from such a large baby and what I think Anna will be like.
I love the last picture.
too cute
too funny
Clara and Anna are both adorable!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home