Consumerism at Its Finest
Today the girls and I went to Michaels Crafts to look for the supplies I need to make a few Christmas decorations. I think this might have been Clara's first trip into the store in freedom from the stroller and she was enthralled by all the great stuff to touch (despite my warnings not to) and break (fortunately this didn't happen). However, at least 12-15 times she would pick up an item and say, "Mommy, I want to buy this! Let's buy this!" I had to tell her no, we don't need a bunch of plastic grapes or a bling-y Christmas star. Finally she just stopped and yelled, "Mommy, I need to buy SOMETHING!"
Yep, couldn't help but laugh at that one.
Labels: Clara

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
That is sooo cute. Sally's little girl.
That is just awesome! Correct genes going on there.
Post a Comment
<< Home