Firsts
First, congratulations to my sister Melissa and brother-in-law Justin on the birth of Lauren Avery! We can't wait to meet her and are so excited for their little family.
In other news, it's been a week of firsts for Anna. Her first tooth broke through her gums, she suffered her first black eye as a result of some overzealous "helping" by her big sister, and she scooted under her exersaucer for the first time to retrieve a toy.
Clara thought it looked pretty fun so she joined in. Anna didn't approve. (Please excuse the messy nose. I wish I could say this was Anna's first cold, but no. We do live in Utah, after all.)
More on Clara to come soon...just too tired to put together many coherent thoughts tonight.

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Those two are just adorable! Poor Anna with her black eye! Though I can't help but smile a little thinking about Clara's no doubtedly good intentions :)
Anna looks so grown up in this picture. Amazing how quickly time goes by.
We are excited to see you more often!
Post a Comment
<< Home