Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three Months and Counting

Hi. Today I am three months old. I like to talk, suck on my hands, drool, and play with my big sister Clara. I don't like being on my tummy so I learned how to roll over so I can be on my back instead. I can hold my head up, I love to smile at people, and sometimes I even laugh. I can reach for my toys now, and sometimes I like to reach for them with my feet, too. I like my baths and I don't like to sleep very much. Mommy says she'll be happy when the sun starts to go down before 9:30pm. Mommy also says I'm getting big; she says I weigh almost 14 pounds now. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds pretty good. I think that's all I have to say right now, so I'm going to go take a nap. Here are some pictures Mommy took today:


Labels:

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Awww, she is so beautiful! And I just love pictures of baby feet!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Ronell Hugh said...

Wow. She's adorable! Takes after her mother (sorry Oliver)!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Anna the Adorable! Lovely hair, too. The feet....looks like they will take lots of shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home