Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

But what about a rolling baby?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a cutie! What a big girl!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger bbond said...

She is a cute one! And that killer smile and laugh - you two will be helpless but to align with her wishes!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Already? She's sooooo cute!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I don't think Eric replied to you yet, we are coming. That is if you still want us :o) I'll have him call you.
Wow! She is rolling. She will be walking before Alex get's around to it.
Can't wait to see you guys!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger mattandhonor said...

Such a cute little girl!! And she seems to look a lot different than Clara! I'm totally bummed that we won't see her at the reunion-can you come for a visit sometime????

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Anna is so very cute. I can see Clara in her but she is her own person. Glad for the opportunity to watch the video again. She will seem so grown up when we next see her. Lots of Love

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger beezbond said...

forget the cuteness
what obedience and execution as directed

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger fiona said...

That was 100% adorable! She is the cutest thing! I'm so excited we might get to see y'all in Seattle :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home