Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Our Budding Van Gogh

I think I may have created a monster. Yesterday I decided to venture beyond the standard crayons and play-doh and introduce Clara to the wonderful world of markers, paint, and glue. And today we added safety scissors to the mix. I swear, I wish I had thought to hand her some scissors awhile ago; my child who never sits still for more than 30 seconds actually sat for 30 MINUTES cutting up a piece of construction paper. Rock on.

"Take a picture, Mommy. Cheese!"


Intense concentration:


Today's art installation:

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Now we need Jared to do a review of the work and its post-modernistic tendencies.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Be sure to let us know when she gives herself her first haircut.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger beezbond said...

i love the art when does she have her first showing

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Clara looks so cute and grown up. Love the installation. Remember grandparents gladly accept art work.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Be careful with those scissors...you know what Van Gogh did with a pair of scissors..ahem...a knife...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home