Snack Time
Recently my brother-in-law, Jared, posted an entry on his blog about his youngest daughter, Rebecca, and how she has reached a wonderful infant/toddler milestone. You know, the one where a kid discovers just how much fun it can be to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper. Rebecca is 10 months old, and if I remember correctly, Clara did this at about 12 months.
Anna will be one in 11 (!!!) days and she has discovered toilet paper as well...but not in quite the same way. Instead of unrolling it to play in it, she'll tear off tiny pieces...to eat. Yep, she thinks toilet paper is a yummy afternoon snack.
Of course, she thinks ANY type of paper, dried bits of play-doh, yucky dried peas I missed when sweeping after dinner, dirt, rocks, etc, etc, etc, are also yummy afternoon snacks.
I wonder if we're missing out on something fabulous?
Hmm, I'm thinking probably not.
Labels: Anna

5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Gotta love a nutritious snack. After we feed Rebecca, we clean her up and put her on the floor. What is the first thing she does?
Scavenge her own food from the dirty floor.
Maybe we are missing out on something…
Yes, you are both missing the key ingredient - a dog. The best leftover food cleaner-upper ever. You will be able to clean your floors only half as often as you now do!
no
no not a dog
it is fiber for a growing diet
I'm going to say that no, we are definitely not missing out on anything.
That's hilarious she likes to eat the tp! Yesterday, Johnny came home from nursery with a dried noodle necklace- that brought back memories. I remember liking to eat dried noodles off of those necklaces. And I also remember the feeling of dirt/sand in my mouth from my childhood. I think I turned out okay, and was an Anna that ate weird things too. I'm sure your Anna will be alright ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home