Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Some Randomness

Isn't this what beds are for?



Clara trying to get some value out of a mushy snowfall



Please? Please? Please?



A new favorite perch for movie watching



What do you mean I'm not supposed to be here? Did you not know I can climb the tall chairs now? Have you not been paying attention?



Of course it makes more sense to wear my hat in the house instead of putting a sweater over my summer dress when I'm cold. Duh, Mom.



Wings are a must when watching Peter Pan and trying to fly like Tinkerbell. A certain little girl was highly disappointed when she first realized her wings would not, in fact, allow her to fly.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Darling pictures! I especially love the tv-watching pose. I think you'd have to remove my spine for me to comfortably do that.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lisa Michelle said...

Holy cow!! When did your girls get so old!?!? Love the bed jumping pic - it's my favorite. :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger beezbond said...

wings go well with any outfit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home