Blogging During Church, Part II
Welcome to the second installment in the hopefully-not-too-regular series "Blogging During Church." For the first, please click here. Church today was memorable for three reasons:
- David & Bonnie blessed little Michael.
- Kristin came to church for the first time since the birth.
- Little Clara made her church debut.
I especially enjoyed having Kristin by my side and Clara asleep in my arms. It's a nice change from the month of flying solo. At one point during the service the following conversation was overheard:
Oliver: "Should I ask David and Bonnie if they are listening or staring at their baby?"So what, I didn't catch everything that was said over the pulpit, but I'll never forget the joy that I felt knowing that my two little girls were seated at my side.
Kristin: "I'm not listening, I'm staring at my baby."
Oliver: "That's my point."
And thus ends your second installment of "Blogging During Church."
Labels: during church

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home