Monday, January 15, 2007

Calling All Chefs

The day has come. The hour is nigh. No, I'm not talking about the second coming, I'm talking about the long awaited, long anticipated, celebration of culinary skill and prowess that will be (drumroll please)

Iron Sketch Microwave!

Based on the popular TV show, Iron Sketch Microwave will feature two chefs armed with two microwaves, water, and seven Betty Crocker Warm Delights cakes to see if something that even remotely resembles food can be produced.

At this time, the producers (me) currently stand in need of:
  • A second Iron Sketch
  • A second microwave
  • Three judges
  • A studio audience (who will also get to try the dishes, if you are brave enough)
  • An announcer and a commentator
  • A photographer
  • The seventh warm delights Lemon Swirl Cake (they didn't have it at Target)
If you can help out with any of the above, or would like to witness the grand culinary experiment, please post a comment to this post.Brought to you by General Mills, the look of digust on Kristin's face, and this post.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:03 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

I'm in.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

Julie:
I'll be the camp photographer. You'll have to forgive me if pix of Clara sneak in. :)

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Kristen and Jared said...

If the judges get to eat chocolate, then count me in. And my microwave.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger fiona said...

We volunteer! Actually, I don't know if we would really make it there, but we want to! keep us posted, I'm a GREAT judge ;)

***All bribes considered***

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

Since Alton is my hero, I can be the announcer and/or commentator. I don't know if I can be as good as Fukui-san or Hattori-san, but...I can try.

--Bruce

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Sara said...

My microwave is built-in, so I can't volunteer it, but we'll glady participate as the audience, if needed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home