Friday, January 05, 2007

Is it warm in here or is it just me?

Clara and Kristin picked me up from the park and ride tonight. It was the first time they had picked me (I got a ride home on Wednesday). I put my bag in the back seat, gave Clara a kiss (she was glad to see her Daddy), then got in the car.

As we drove home we passed a man driving in his car, a convertible, with the top down. I did a double take. Top down. January 5th. Winter, right?

It's freakishly warm here.

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I noticed that it was warm there too! I was reading the weather section of the newspaper while we were in Utah and noticed that Phoenix and DC had similar temperatures for some of the days. Crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home