New Friends
Three new blogs have been added to the list of links that you see in the right sidebar. Wanted to give each a brief introduction:
- Sarantastic - is a writing project our friend Sara started a while back. It features longer, quality pieces that are well thought out. Of the posts I have read thus far, these two I particularly enjoyed - the former as I have a thing for tacky Christmas lights, and the latter for its heart-felt sincerity.
- Evil HR Lady - one of the funniest blogs I regularly read, Evil HR Lady works in HR for a very large corporation. She is the sister of one of our good friends, the MTC roommate of another, works for the same company as my brother, and works in HR (I work with a lot of people in HR in my job). I absolutely adore her blog, with its references to Evil Marketing Man, her husband, and Evil Offspring, her child. Her blog touches on everything from hiring and firing, to Christmas trees, to crazy high schoolers, to Superfudge.
- Andrea & Toby - Andrea is a high school friend of Kristin's who recently found our blog when I sent some e-mail on or around December 19th and was inspired to create her own blog. Give her some traffic, will ya?

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Thanks for the link. I added you as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home