Friday, December 29, 2006

ClaraTV Cribs

Since I came home from the hospital I've been sleeping at night in my Pack 'N Play in my parent's bedroom. Something about Mommy wanting to be near me while I sleep. I also have a crib in our nursery. I've seen it when Mommy and Daddy take me in there to change my diaper. Here's what it looked like up until today:After one of my feedings Mommy and Daddy decided to clean fold all the clothes in the crib so I could play in there. Here's what I look like in my crib:As you can see in the picture, I enjoyed it so much I fell asleep. I really like my crib. And when my eyes are developed enough to see a little farther I'm sure I'll enjoy the mobile.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Oliver said...

Actually, Clara is in the old office. The guest room still has our clean clothes piled on its bed. After folding Clara's clothes last night Kristin and I looked at each other and asked, "Should we fold the clothes on the guest bed?" Nah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home