Thursday, December 28, 2006

My First Onesie

On Monday my umbilical cord fell off. This made Mommy really happy because now I can wear onesies. Before I was wearing undershirts with snaps that would always ride up. Now I can have something that will stay down even as I wiggle about.

Dad took some pictures of me putting on my first onesie. I told him to make a collage and include it below. Hope you enjoy it!

Labels:

4 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Lisa Michelle said...

Oliver, I am simply astounded that you manage to post so often as a new dad! Is blogging your alternative to sleep?? Or perhaps Clara is sleeping through the night already?

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Lisa Michelle said...

ps - also, now that you have a new, darling baby girl (who is so cute in those collage pics), you might appreciate these two songs:

My Little Girl by Tim McGraw
I Loved Her First by Heartland

They're country songs, but just ignore that if you're not a country fan (besides, they're modern country which hardly makes them country at all). Anyway, they're sweet -- dads singing about they're little girls. You might appreciate the sentiment.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Oliver said...

Kristin will tell you that it is an alternative to sleep - but I try to squeeze it in when Clara is out and I'm not yet brain dead.

Right now I have a mother upstairs in bed with the orders not to arise for another 25-55 minutes, and a little one in my arms who just downed three ounces of formula. We'll see how long they stay out.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jared said...

Adorable little girl! We love the pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home