A Present Under the Tree
This morning Kristin handed Clara over to me after a long night. Clara is starting to eat more at each feeding. If you remember, we were feeding her every two hours to try to keep her bilirubin counts down. Since we got the okay from the doctor, we've been trying to listen to her to know when to feed and she's been great about telling us when she needs food. Also, we're spending about ten to fifteen minutes playing with her before she eats to make sure she's 100% awake. This has resulted in her eating more and not falling asleep in the middle of a feeding.
I came downstairs and fed her a bottle and then cuddled with her for twenty minutes. She was falling asleep, so I swaddled her and laid her down on a blanket in the big room so I could get some breakfast. After loading the dishwasher, cleaning the George Foreman grill we used last night, and preparing my breakfast, I walked over to my computer with my food so I could check the news, the comments on our blog, and Google analytics. The sight of my little daughter caught my eye.
I set down my cereal and English muffin and set up the camera to take a few shots. She was too cute. I willingly put up with soggy cereal and a cold English muffin to capture a few adorable moments of Clara sleeping. I hope you like them.
Labels: Clara

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home