Three days and it all goes
Remember this post about all the chocolate that came into our house after Clara was born? Well, we've definitely enjoyed all the goodies - maybe even enjoyed them all a little too much. Meals have been substititued by sweets and stomachs have ached. And the pile of sweets seems to have multiplied. Odd, no one sent us chocolate rabbits.
Kristin put forth a decree that on January 1st everything gets thrown away. I sometimes wonder if this will result in more or fewer chocolate binges.
Labels: food

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I was wondering where the link for "decree" would go. You are too funny.
OK we are nerds, and still learning our way around this blog thing but I wanted to say 1) Clara is beautiful and 2) we have a blog inspired by you now:
http://andreaandtoby.blogspot.com/
Hugs to Kristin!!
check it out.
Andrea -- thanks for checking out the blog. I'll add your blog to our list of friends. Oliver
Post a Comment
<< Home