This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Giving Up Pie in the Sky For Just Desserts
Quick read from the Post. Check it out. I love dessert.
Oliver loves dessert. It is unfair to ask him not to post about it. I hope you enjoyed the fall off the wagon. I say it is not a good holiday until you have gained 10 lbs.
I feel your pain. I told myself that I would gain no more than ten pounds during the Christmas/baby season. I only put on six or seven. I consider that victory.
But back on the wagon am I. Oh, and for the record. For a while there, Jared weighed more than I did. The last time that happened was middle school.
5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Mmmm, dessert. I'm back on the Weight Watcher's wagon after falling off rather spectacularly over Christmas, and your dessert posts aren't helping.
Oliver loves dessert. It is unfair to ask him not to post about it. I hope you enjoyed the fall off the wagon. I say it is not a good holiday until you have gained 10 lbs.
I feel your pain. I told myself that I would gain no more than ten pounds during the Christmas/baby season. I only put on six or seven. I consider that victory.
But back on the wagon am I. Oh, and for the record. For a while there, Jared weighed more than I did. The last time that happened was middle school.
I only gained 6 pounds, so I guess it wasn't a spectacular holiday. Uggh, I am even back exercising.
I believe you still weigh less than I do Oliver. Enjoy it. I am now the family McFatty.
Hey, I should post about that sometime...
Post a Comment
<< Home