Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday Brunch

Today my third cousin-in-law once removed, Joe, came for brunch. Joe is a cool guy who lives in San Fransisco with his wife Rachel, who happens to be my Daddy's third cousin. They were out on the East Coast visiting her family in Delaware for the holidays. I asked Daddy to include a picture of Rachel & Joe.

Mommy made her tasty breakfast casserole, which Daddy was willing to let me try, but Mommy said, "No." We also had fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls. Yeah for Wegmans cinnamon rolls. I don't think anyone in this house is ambitious enough to make homemade cinnamon rolls. After eating, Rachel held me while I slept and the old people talked. Daddy tells me that topics ranged from the traditional "What are all the members of your family doing" to how is work to life with a newborn to everything else in between. Rachel shared a video they made of their house. They shot it a la MTV Cribs. It was very well done, with appropriate references to the magic.

They talked until Daddy had to run upstairs to get ready for Church. It was sad to see them go. Rachel's arms are a very comfortable place to nap. I hope they come back again sometime soon so we can play some more.

Labels: