Friday, January 05, 2007

She's baaaaack...

(insert triumphant fanfare here)

After a somewhat prolonged hiatus, during which time I produced a fully-functional, albeit miniature, human being, I have returned to the blog. Can't let Oliver have all the fun.

It's been an interesting two-and-a-half weeks, to say the least. Very little sleep happening for Mom, but fortunately the kiddo is cute enough to make it worthwhile. Right now her longest nighttime period between feedings is about three hours at most, usually a bit less. Over the past couple of days she has started cluster feeding during the day - eating every hour or so for three or four hours at a time - so I figure she's headed for a bit of a growth spurt. It does make it a little tougher for me to get a nap in, but Oliver has been wonderful about taking her and letting me get some sleep on his days off work.

We're having a fussy night here, so I'm signing off. I'll leave you with a few pictures taken earlier today:




Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:56 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

Julie:
I love the heart. It's somehow so appropriately placed...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Welcome back Kristin! Hope that you get back to some new "normal" life in the near future. Love the pictures of Clara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home