Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Random Sampler

Earlier today I was perusing Blogger's Blogs of Note. On one of them I ran across a post, which linked to another post, both which I really enjoyed and thought I'd share with you all. The first is a conversation overheard while standing in line at a parking ticket machine. The second is a conversation overheard while riding on the bus, which inspired the person who wrote about the first conversation.

Things I learned from the woman standing behind me in the queue for the car park ticket machine*

Things I learnt from the girls in front of me on the bus

*For some reason this post won't load in Firefox. Try IE.

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 3:12 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

I got both post to load in Firefox.

Those are really funny. We should all try to do this. I bet there would be really funny conversations that go on all the time. We have learned to tune them out. The best ones would be to get half of the conversation from a cell phone call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home