Catching Up on Lost -OR- How I ate half a roll of Thin Mints
I haven't been watching "Lost" live for about a month now. It's on a little bit late, 10pm, and I knew I could see it out on abc.com whenever I wanted. In an effort to get current, I caught up through last week's episode last Wednesday and tonight, which only leaves me this week's episode to watch before next Wednesday. I think that's do-able.
The player on abc.com is amazing (click pic to the right to see full size). Each episode is aired with three 30-second commercials, which you can watch all up front so your viewing experience is an uninterrupted one. Also, you get the letterbox version, the one they show on HD TV, and you can watch it in fullscreen mode. Even in fullscreen mode I've found that video quality to be very impressive. I almost like watching it more on my computer than on my TV.After watching 3/7/2007's episode, Enter 77, I came up with a list of three things that I liked about the episode. They are:
- Enter 77 (3/7/2007)
- Net Character Growth: 0. Even though McPatchy introduced, Klugh shot. I never liked her.
- Decent Sayid back story.
- Sawyer's "Who the hell are you?" line to the new girl. I so hate new girl and new boy.
- Par Avion (3/14/2007)
- Net Character Growth: -1. McPathcy = no more. Very pleased. And having your head baked was tres cool.
- Claire and Jack as siblings. Eh. People guessed that a long time ago.
- Claire's wig. Bad bad bad. Terrible.
- The Man from Tallahassee (3/21/2007)
- Net Character Growth: 0. At least no one new.
- Benry is amazing actor. Julliet still seems stale.
- Sayid telling Alex about her mother. He still has a pair.
- Expose (3/28/07)
- Net Character Growth: -2. Could you make me any happier?
- Charlie comes clean. Was that really necessary?
- Unless the "-2" are going to rise from the grave. That would be VERY bad.
Until next week.
Labels: Lost

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I love Sayid. Last night's was very cool.
1. this post is a favorite of mine (i'm just catching up) and i hope you continue to do these little 3 item lists about the episodes. i love me some lists. just call me a 'bullet gal'.
2. i accidentally ate half a sleeve of thin mints while waiting for my couch to be delivered. it's a great way to pass time.
Post a Comment
<< Home