Grammy & Me
My Grammy came by to visit today. She brought Mommy and Daddy lunch. Daddy tried to share his chocolate shake with me, but Mommy wouldn't let him. Killjoy.
Grammy and I had fun playing. Here are some pictures of us together.I tired out after a little while, so I fell asleep and let Mommy and Daddy talk with Grammy for a little while. I think she was there for almost five hours. I'm such a draw!
Labels: Portland 2007



2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Kristin,
I think Clara looks like you. Who's baby pictures does she look like? She is so beautiful. I wish we lived closer so she isn't two when I finally meet her. We miss you guys. Love Jen
Jen - it's funny, sometimes people say she looks like me, other times like Oliver. My dad thinks she's right in-between. Her newborn pictures looked just like mine, but not quite so much anymore. It'll be interesting to see whose features she ends up with.
Post a Comment
<< Home