Modest Clara: We'll All Roll On
While no where as rolly-polly as Nuala and Bran, our little one has started rolling over! The first time was right when I arrived home from work. I think I freaked out Clara when I jumped up and started cheering with delight. I'm not home during the day and was excited to be there for one of those big events!
That was a stomach to back roll and happened a couple of weeks ago. Friday night after we left Hal & Kathy's, we stopped by David & Bonnie's for a quick visit. Clara took her place on a blanket in the middle of their family room, pulling up her legs, and playing with a toy. As we sat staring at her, she pulled her legs to her stomach, leaned to the side, and rolled from her back to her stomach! She's done each way once. Now all we need is a repeat!
Labels: Clara

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home