An Explorer in the Making
For a couple of weeks now, Clara has been using the knobs on the lower cabinet doors of our entertainment center in her attempts to pull herself up to a standing position. So far she's been unsuccessful, but tonight she did discover that those doors open up, revealing a wonderful new world of potential mischief. The look of surprise on her face when she opened them the first time was priceless; I so wish I had my camera at the ready. I closed it and she promptly opened the door again, quite proud of herself. She then proceeded to empty the lower shelf - behold:

And if that wasn't enough for one night, as we were bathing her this evening she reached over, grabbed the side of the bathtub, and pulled herself right up. Crawling I can handle. Standing, I'm not so sure.
And so it begins.
Labels: Clara

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I can't wait to read your posts when Clara starts running. And that first time you find her sitting on top of the kitchen table - priceless.
Incredible young lady. Will she be walking when we get there.....next week! LOve, Sally
Post a Comment
<< Home