My Friend Michael
Michael is my friend. I like to talk to him and play with him and give him love pats. And sometimes pinch him. But he likes to pinch me too, and sometimes he likes to bite. He has more teeth than I do. Someday I'll catch up. He can move faster than me too. When we play together I like to do whatever Michael is doing. And he likes to follow me sometimes too. He makes me giggle when he makes growly noises or when he tries to climb over me.
Last weekend I got to play with Michael two days in a row. On Saturday his mommy and daddy went to a movie, so he came over to my house. He showed me how to pull myself up on the couch, then we spent some time exploring his car seat and played with my toys together.
Then on Sunday Michael and his mommy and daddy came over to help my daddy install some baby gates. Our daddies couldn't put the gates up because the walls are hollow (mommy says they suck) and we need to get some more parts. But that's okay, because that means Michael can come over and play again next time they try. While he was here we played the piano together. He is really good at it, and I like to play too, but sometimes I'd rather just lick the pedals.
I can't wait until the next time we get to play together. Mommy said maybe when the weather cools down (she doesn't like summertime here) we can go to a park with Michael and his mommy!
Labels: Clara

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
What fun things you and Michael are learning to do, Clara. I love the posts, you, and your Mommy and Daddy. Grandma C
Post a Comment
<< Home