First Family Cold
Well, it has happened. That moment every parent dreads: the day that everyone in the house has a cold.
Clara started with it first. A runny nose. A little cough. Then it moved to Kristin. Same runny nose. Sneezing. Then it moved to me. Tuesday I was constantly thirsty and my throat felt funny. Yesterday at a team lunch, I felt great. At 2pm I felt it coming on in force. At 4pm I left work early for the day. I popped drugs, went to Mutual, then came home and crashed.
This morning I woke up with intense sinus pressure, sneezing, runny nose. I called in sick and am doing minimal work from home. Kristin is sneezing like crazy. Poor Clara looks like a faucet was turned. Poor thing.
Hopefully the biggest baby of them all won't upset the primary caregiver too much by acting like a big baby.

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Great! That means the rest of us will get sick too. Oh, well...
At least you play the big baby part well, Oliver.
Oh yeah, and I thought that you were going to talk about how your are growing cold on W.'s family.
Post a Comment
<< Home