Really Cute
Everyone thinks that their child is adorable. But tonight Clara gave us two reasons to convince any detractors that she is so incredibly beyond adorable it is sickening.
Reason #1
Everyone knows we have a thing for Chipotle. We eat there on average once a week. The people behind the counter recognize us, and love talking to Clara. Today, as we split our burrito bol (10 points apiece), I was holding Clara. The entire time she kept looking at the people behind the counter, smiling, laughing, and waving. It was quite cute.
Reason #2
As I was driving home, I saw something white flash in my periphery. I turned around and there was Clara, with a burp cloth in hand (clean thankfully) raising it up in front of her eyes, then lowering it so she could see her reflection in the little mirror we have in front of her car seat, then repeating. At one point Kristin asked, "Where's Clara?" and when the burp cloth came down we heard Clara start to giggle.
Decidedly adorable.

Labels: Clara

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home