Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bath Time

Tuesday night, while getting Clara ready for her bath, I noticed that she needed a diaper change. I left the water running in the bathroom and took her into the nursery to change her. She didn't need a new diaper, as she was about to get in the tub, so when I finished I turned her onto her belly and said, "All done!"

She quickly got into crawling position and headed for the door, her bare little bottom disappearing around the edge of the door frame. I jumped up and made it to the hall in time to see her head into the bathroom. Passing Kristin in the hall she quipped, "You're living dangerously." Once in the bathroom Clara crawled to the tub's edge and quickly pulled herself to a standing position.

I so enjoy seeing her take off with such determination, her delight in bathtime, and her smile as she reaches her goal.

Labels: