Clara Pics
Two cute Clara pictures before I go to bed. The first is from Sunday. I had to put Clara down to get something and when I did she looked up at me just as Kristin snapped a picture. And though the sun in the windows overexposes the picture, I really like the juxtaposition of our sizes and the way she is looking up at me.
This second is from last night. Kristin and Clara picked me up from the bus stop and we headed to dinner at The Tortilla Factory. I used to open the back door and say "Hi!" to Clara, but lately she starts to cry if I greet her then close the door. So, I got in the front set and started talking, confusing the heck out of her. "Where is that voice coming from? That sounds like Daddy, but I can't see him?" Upon arriving at the restaurant I took her out of her car seat and was pleasantly surprised. Yeah for making our children billboards for our places of employment.Labels: Clara

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I can't believe that Clara gets more and more gorgeous every time you put up pics of her. Get a bat Oliver, a big heavy bat! ;)
That first picture is very striking -- she looks so tiny and perfect, I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home